Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Grand Opening To Me!

We're nowhere near done, but the website is ready for shopping. I've made a sale already and things seemed to move smoothly.

Am I ready for this? Not really. But if I wait until I'm ready, it won't happen.

What's listed now:
  • 30 or so sets of stitch markers in various shapes and sizes
  • 2 yarn colorways

What should be listed by the end of the weekend:
  • More yarn (plus more on Etsy as well)
  • Patterns
  • MAYBE magnets depicting sheep and sock monkeys - they're coming soon...just not sure exactly when
What should be listed on Etsy in the next couple weeks:
  • Something other than sock yarn! Yep, you read that right. I have alpaca. I have silk. I have laceweight. I have bulky. I have some cool stuff coming! I have several different types, but not enough of any one to justify putting them on the website just yet. I'll test them out on Etsy first. I will post here when they are listed. You won't be disappointed!

Feel free to let me know what you'd like to see in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy grand opening!